Strength and Conditioning Coach (April 2022)
Crazy Sports Performance – Florida Job Posting: Strength and Conditioning Coach (April 2022)
April 27, 2022 at 9:38 am, by Eric Cressy
With the growth of our Palm Beach Garden, FL facility, we are opening the position for the right candidate to join our team as a strength and conditioning coach.
To that end, we will hire a strength and conditioning coach to join the CSP-FL team next month. This position will primarily involve strength and conditioning training for professional and amateur athletes (especially in the baseball state), but will also include daily work with clients of the general population and post-rehabilitation.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Strength and conditioning coaching in a semi-private and personal training format
- Perform assessment
- Program writing
- Participate in staff and intern educational in-service
- Experience working with an athletic population, especially baseball
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with sports medicine professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Written communication and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Nationally recognized certificate
- The desire to work as part of a team
Applicants can submit resume and cover letter Single PDF document Per [email protected]. Application deadline is May 5, 2022.
Crazy Sports Performance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, experienced status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal law.
Leave a Reply